Friday, October 28, 2011

A start of something new.

Been awhile since the last update, but things should be picking up pretty soon. As I said previously some months ago, I started at a new gig down in Austin that I love. Content is slowly starting to be released, which means I can finally start posting some of the work. Once large expansions come out, there will be very large updates of work. So right now we just have a recently released double player mount for Wizard101. Was a quick concept that went straight into production. Each piece will need specific approval but I will do the best I can. This type of work is really letting me stretch my boundaries and have alot of fun.

ALOT more to come in the next few months! (atleast 30-40 new images that I feel are post worthy)

Dave.

No comments: